Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Lunch!

We had a wonderful Easter. Chad and I had my parents and my aunt and uncle over for lunch after church. I was so excited to entertain this Easter. My grandma gave me most of her Easter decorations a few years ago and I was determined to really put them to use. I only wish she could have seen it. She was always such a great entertainer and I am sure that's where I get my love for it from!
Here is the table.





For lunch we had a delicious spinach and strawberry salad, Ham, Macaroni, Asparagus and of course Sister Schubert rolls!
The macaroni I made is from this post.
The asparagus is a recipe from one of my aunts.


For dessert we had chocolate pie and strawberry shortcake.


2 comments:

Kristy said...

The table top looks extremely cute. I love the name place cards. I just love that cartridge.

Anonymous said...

So pretty!