Monday, March 29, 2010

Marshmallow Brownies

I am finally on Spring Break!! Woohoo! At school on the last day before break we always have a cookout! It's great with tons of food to celebrate the year almost being over :) I brought these super simple delicious brownies!! I don't care for chocolate (I know shocking!!!) so I didn't eat any but these were devoured so I think they were pretty good.

Marshmallow Swirl Brownies
Source: Lauren's Kitchen
Ingredients

•Cooking Spray
•1 pkg family-sized fudge brownie mix (plus whatever ingredients are listed on the box)
•1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
•1/3 cup chocolate frosting

Heat oven to 350. Prepare brownies as indicated on package with oil, water and eggs. Cool completely.

Spread a thin layer of marshmallow creme over brownies. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 10-20 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle frosting over marshmallow creme. Swirl with knife.

Refrigerate 15 minutes. To cut cleanly, spray a knife with non-stick cooking spray as needed. Store loosely covered in the refrigerator.

No comments: