Saturday, February 16, 2008

V-day dessert


For Valentine's day we didn't really do much. Our bible study group had our own dinner and the girls were to bring desserts. I thought I would make it simple since I had been sick earlier in the week. The fruit pizza is something I haven't had in forever but its so simple and yummy I think I might have to make it more often!
I didn't really follow a recipe but allrecipes.com has one that is pretty much what I did.

INGREDIENTS
1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened


DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
On an ungreased medium baking sheet, smooth the refrigerated sugar cookie dough into a single layer approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and center is no longer doughy.
In a medium bowl, blend the marshmallow creme and cream cheese. Spread the mixture over the baked crust. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.

** I added about a capful of vanilla and about 1/4 tbs. of sugar

No comments: