Sunday, March 2, 2008

Memories!


So tonight for dinner I made Chicken Francais. This meal is so delicious. One of my best friends from college,Nicole, gave the recipe to me. Throughout college we would go over to her aunt's house and we actually had access to a real kitchen we could cook in or receive food cooked in it! I received so many great recipes from our trips over there. So this is Nicole's favorite and I know why. We have made it many times together. Such as when I visited her in Texas and the best time in her apartment when she made the fire alarm go off!! Luckily I made it over after the alarm went off and the chaos was over! So enjoy this recipe and make your own memories.
This is when we made it in Texas with some other friends visting.

So this really isn't a complete recipe but when she wrote it down for me she didn't really know exact measurements. It can't really be messed up so just enjoy!

Ingredients
-boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 1 per person)
-white rice
-chicken bouillon
-lemon juice
-flour

Pound chicken, cut into pieces
Flour chicken, brown in olive oil (just until golden)
Put chicken in glass pan
Add 2-4 cups of water with 1 TBSP lemon juice and 1 TBSP bouillon
to pan you cook chicken in, stir then pour over chicken
Bake for at 350 for 40 min.

When measuring water for the rice add 1 TBSP lemon juice and 1 TBSP bouillon to taste.
Serve the chicken over the rice and add some of the water mixture over the rice.

No comments: