Sunday, October 7, 2007

Comfort Food


MMM Macaroni and Cheese! With the great we weather we are having we decided to grill out tonight and make cheeseburgers. To go along with them I decided to make some macaroni. I was going to make a friends recipe but I couldn't get a hold of her to get the recipe so I searched for one online. It took a little longer than I thought it would to make it and after giving my Grandma a call to make sure I was making the roux right it turned out ok. It tasted good but the texture was funny. It was kinda gritty so maybe with some more help from my grandma I can get it just right. The changes I made to it were recommended by my Grandma. I added a little hot sauce and some garlic powder.

Here is the link to the recipe.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Homemade-Mac-and-Cheese/Detail.aspx

No comments: