Sunday, February 17, 2013

Menu Plan

Thank goodness for three day weekends! I usually do my meal planning on Saturdays along with my grocery shopping but yesterday we took it easy around here. My husband was recovering earlier this week from being sick when all of a sudden he got a horrible ear infection. So, together we just chilled out and did a whole lot of nothing. For dinner we ordered pizza from one of our favorite places and watched a few movies.

I usually only plan for about 3-4 meals a week. I eat dinner at church on Wednesdays so I don't plan for that day and most Fridays we eat out or have something super simple like a frozen pizza. I will plan what I am having for Saturday nights on that day, before I head to the store. On Saturdays I enjoy cooking something that might take a little more time and  many times I do a lot of baking on Saturdays.

Here is what I have for this week:

Sunday: Taco Bake
Monday: I have the day off and Chad decided to take it off also. We are going to go to an early movie and have dinner out!
Tuesday: English Muffin Pizzas
Wedneday: Dinner at Church
Thursday: Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

Hopefully these give you some ideas to add to your weekly menu!

No comments: