Monday, December 20, 2010

Chicken Stir Fry

This meal was delicious!! I love that it is so simple and so good. I have had it starred in my google reader for sometime now but just never got around to it. Now I could make this once a week!




Chicken Stir Fry
Source: Meal Planning Mommies


Ingredients
1-2 eggs, uncooked
1 lb chicken cut into pieces
1 tsp. garlic (1-2 garlic cloves)
1-2 cups rice cooked
vegetable oil
soy sauce (I used about 1/4 cup)
Frozen veggies

Begin to cook rice, according to the directions on the package. Pour 2-3 Tbs. oil into skillet and begin to heat oil. Toss in 1-2 eggs and scramble. Add 1-2 cloves garlic and chicken. Allow to cook until chicken is no longer pink on the inside. Throw in vegetables and cook for 6-8 minutes or until veggies are tender. Stir in rice and soy sauce. (more or less according to taste)

No comments: